Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Whomp Whomp

Alright so I really suck at updating. I kept getting emails asking me to update, so here I am.

First, I am making a commitment to update at least once a week. That's my new goal to myself. :) Let's see if I have the self-discipline to actually follow through.

We have been in a whirlwind of stress, work, family and wedding planning. J has been working SO much to save up his PTO for wedding events. He worked 160hours in two weeks. I have been working a lot as well. I feel so bad for our dogs, they are getting the short end of the stick. :( Poor babies. But I have been sneaking Mocha(our wild one) to the local doggie daycare for some exercise on random days. Shhh don't tell Jake. He doesn't know. :) He'd freak because it costs $20 every time she goes.

My bachlorette party was two weekends ago. It was A BLAST. A "Blast in a glass!" as Snooki would say. We went to a bar in down town Detroit and spent the entire night dancing and hanging out with two other bachlorette parties that were there. I was grounded from drinking any alcohol but J made a special exception for this night. :) I was happy.

Life has been super stressful right now with the wedding coming up and with all the time we have spent working. The morning after my bachlorette party I woke up and thought "Oh shit, I have three weeks till my wedding and about a year of planning to do" I went into complete bridezilla panic mode. I have even pulled 2 all nighters working on stuff. It's pretty crazy. I got punished for pulling the all nighter Jake knows about. I shouldn't have done it and it ruined the small amount of time we had together. Got about 80 with the wooden paddle. I was definitely in tears.

The wedding is all coming together, only a few minor details to do and I will be all done. :) :) :)

The DD couple that has helped us through that last few months will be coming to the wedding an Carolyn will actually be IN my wedding!! :)

J has really helped keep me level headed. I have gotten quite a few stern looks in public recently. J has recently become more comfortable with his role in public. We obviously stay vanilla but people are becoming more aware of our roles as Dominate/submissive and I'm happy they are realizing and are accpeting of that.

Goodnight for now!

1 comment: