Whenever I read spanko blogs, I love to image the personality of the people being talked about, beyond what is written about them. I will introduce us to you a little so reading can be more personal.
My name is Asia. No I don't have a sister named Europe, a brother named Nigeria and NO I'VE NEVER BEEN TO ASIA. Okay, so now that the questions are out of the way, we can move on. :) I'm 24 years old, will be 25 at the end of the year. I graduated college and realized I hated my degree. Since then I've been running my own online business. As an only child with two full-time working parents, I was always very independent and self-reliant. And I still am. I have a few character flaws, as we all do. :) I'm very fickle, I lose EVERYTHING, I'm emotional. I like not knowing what my day is going to contain, just going with where my mood takes me. I am not good at making plans in advance and rarely keep any appointments I make.
Jake is my preying mantis, this nickname started a long time ago but it has a lot of hidden meanings, maybe you can learn about them later :) He's extremely Dominate, organized, concise, likes to have every detail of every minute of every day planned out. He has NO character flaws. ;)
We met through a friend, he caught my attention while I was actually pursuing another boy in the bar. :) Jake is literally a DREAM. He cares so much about me, listens to everything I say, remembers everything I say (which isn't always good for me!), is spontaneous, romantic, dominate, cares so much about everything that I care about, and when he isn't interested... he acts interested. He'll listen to me talk on and on about clothing he's never heard of, fashion he doesn't pay attention to, friends he's never met drama, tv shows he's never seen any anything else I could ever think about. I love to talk, I could literally type in this blog until my fingers bled.
Our relationship is a little bit less extreme than a normal "spanko" lifestyle. We are pretty much living the dream in the D/s lifestyle. We have a few different dynamics, depending on who we're with. Around our families he is still dominate, as both our families know tid-bits about our lifestyle. Around our friends we remain very Vanilla. (lame!)
I love seeing him in different dynamics, like when we're with our friends and I know I'm open to joke and tease a little more, but must also be aware that consequences could follow.
I LOVE him. Our life is truly blessed by an amazing support system of family and friends. We've both been very fortunate with our upbringings and choices we've made in life.
Stay tuned for more updates. I plan to update daily on our life's little antics!
For Now,
Asia

You both sound really lucky to have found each other, especially at your age. It's also wonderful you both have realized what you need. I look forward to reading more about you two. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Asia!!! You sound really cool...and Jake sounds like he keeps you in line!! LOL I love your blog!!
ReplyDeleteIt would be awesome if you take a look at my blog!!
http://pinkpanties20.blogspot.com/
Thanks!