Friday, September 23, 2011

So grateful for the support

I recently joined fetlife and spanko and I have become so fulfilled with all the new people I've met. I've had many Doms and subs message, IM, write on my wall etc. The out-pour of self-less minded people who are willing to give their time to share their experiences and advice almost overwhelms me.

We started this crazy journey alone and after recently joining all the forums and groups online, it has taken what was a great Dd relationship to a mind-blowing, unexplainable, fulfilling relationship. I can honestly say I've already seen a dramatic improvement in myself as a sub and in him as a Dom after the few short days we have been apart of such an amazing community! :)

A few special shout outs to Carolyn, Jill and Kalin for being some great gal pals. We are all going through the same experiences and it's amazing to be able to talk to them.

Can't wait to write more.

For now,
Asia.

2 comments: