Friday, September 30, 2011

Attitude Adjustement

I don't know what's wrong with me lately. :( I'm just in a grouchy mood. I hate it. The whole time I'm in a bad mood and snipping at Jake, I think in my head "Stop! Hey Asia! Stop! He didn't do anything wrong" but for some reason my mouth just wont stop word vomitting! Yesterday I had a rough day. Jake and I had been together for four days straight so I don't know if that had something to do with it, but I was bitchy all day. We got in an argument about a traffic light! How redicilous is that? So dumb.

Our main argument right now is that I'm supposed to be starting a new job, which would be a great opportunity but I also already have an elective surgery scheduled. This surgery would make me a much more happy person but it would require me passing up the job. But the job is temporary, it only lasts until Oct 28th. But it would get my foot in the door with a great organization.... I want the surgery, he wants me to take the job. We're at a crossroads, which keeps creating arguments.

Yesterday I got spanked twice for my attitude. The second time we were laying in bed about to go to sleep, I can't remember exactly what I said but I know that it wasn't nice. Jake was spanking me harder than he ever has and I was still angry inside. The spanking hurt so bad, but I think it was more the anger that I was feeling, rather than the spanking. 

I had a really stressful day today too. Left home at 8:30am and didn't stop moving or get home until 9:30pm. I'm a sleepy girl.

Goodnight everyone.
Asia

2 comments:

  1. Can't you just simply reschedule the surgery??

    Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that's the whole dilema. I don't want to wait! I want to have it done now!

    ReplyDelete