Well, this first started off biting me in the ass because the pet store closed at 6pm, so the dogs had no food for dinner or breakfast! Poor babies! I didn't want to buy some random food for them at Walmart because they both have to be on a limited ingredient diet or else they get terrible intestinal problems which ends up on our carpet. So I made them some dinner at home.
Well, after I returned home from Walmart I realized I forgot to return ALL the DVD's. But ugh.... it was raining, dark and cold. As I stood in my doorway I looked outside and looked back at my couch with my favorite blanket calling my name, the choice was obvious. I really thought Jake wouldn't be too upset about not returning, but thus, I was wrong. You'd think I'd learn.
He came home in the morning, the first thing he said to me when he woke me up was about the movies, I confessed I didn't return them out of pure laziness. He told me I would be getting 5 strokes for every dollar the return fee cost. Dammit. Well, I don't think either of us really understood how much late fees are. I got out of bed and returned the DVD's with my tail between my legs. I expected it to be about a dollar a movie, but then the clerk handed me this receipt:
Seriously? $9.50? The movies weren't even 1 night late! They were about 8 hours late! My heart sank. It cost us $4.50 to rent the movies and $9.50 for the late fee. I quickly did my math... 9.5 X's 5 = oh shit.So I got home and tiptoed around the subject for awhile. I left the receipt out on the table for Jake's casual viewing, which of course was right when he came into the living room.
As you may have read in my previous post, we got a new paddle that I HATE. We have deemed it our "extreme discipline" paddle. Well, I was certain that this was not going to be an incident for that, but yet again, I was wrong. I tried to talk my way into a bathbrush or bare bottom hand but obviously my pleas had no effect on Jake's already decided punishment.
I got 35 with the death paddle (10 off for being honest about being lazy, rather than lying and saying I forgot). It was pretty terrible. I didn't cry, I really thought I was going to. I feel like we need a different position, right now I am on all 4's on the bed. Jake said it's the easiest way to control me from wiggling and to see me in place. But I want to try a new position. What's your favorite spanking position? Love to hear some comments!
Ta ta for now!
Asia

I like otk he controls me better that way
ReplyDeleteThat depends on what you mean by "spanking". When I say "spanking" I mean "swatting the buttocks with a hand". For that, I think OTK is the best. I like the way it spreads out the girl's bottom and makes it available to me. She doesn't like the way it spreads out her bottom and the embarrassments that go with that.
ReplyDeleteIt also creates a sense of intimacy and physical contact. I think we both like that. It allows me to apply some restraint, if I need to, which helps engender a sense of submission on her part.
For other kinds of, well, flagellation, there's many sorts. Consider the paddle. An OTK position is good for this where there should be a sense of intimacy. For example, a birthday paddling might be OTK. But for a punishment paddling, I prefer her to bend over and put her hands on her knees. The act of offering her bottom helps make it a bit more memorable on both sides.
If you decide you are going to graduate to anything more than the paddle, let us know, and I'm sure you'll get plenty of comments on that!