So we tried out a new implement today for a repeat offense....
Scent is scientifically the easiest way to recall a memory. I'm sure there is at least one person we can think of that every time we step in their house, there's that amazing smell. Sometimes it's a cotton smell, sometimes it's carmel, pumpkin or whatever else. Well, I LOVE that idea. So I constantly keep our house burning with candles and warmers. I find the problem is that during the night when all of these things are put out, the morning brings a scentless house! So I have been keeping on the two warmers that I have. They rather small, night-light sized bulbs in them. Something like this:
Well, Jake has told me multiple times he does not want me to leave the warmers on at night for a variety of reasons. First the scent/smell overwhelms the house and the most obvious thing, it wastes electricity. But, I've persisted to leave them on night after night, justifying in my head that they are tiny bulbs and use just a small amount of electricity.
Two nights ago just before bed, Jake went out into the kitchen and turned both the warmers off and while he was in the bathroom I ran back out there and turned them both on :) assuming he was retiring to the bedroom for the night. Well, my mistake. It seems Jake had to switch his laundry from the washer to the dryer and he obviously saw the warmers on.
When he came back into the bedroom he was upset that I had deliberately turned them on, when he specifically asked me not to. Obviosuly. I received a fairly hard hand spanking, we talked for awhile and then went to bed. I think he was under the assumption that was enough to curb the habit, but he really under estimated my love for a scented house. :)
This morning Jake came home from work (He works 6am to 6am- 24 hour shifts) and to his surprise, when he came home, both warmers were on. I suppose I left them on in a slight attempt to see if he really cared about them or if he was just making a stink over nothing. Well, he cared.
He came into the bedroom and said nothing for awhile. We were cuddling and talking and then out of the blue came the "You left the warmers on, even after I told you to turn them off at night. You are going to have to get spanked for that". We were in a good moment so he didn't want to ruin it, so he saved it for later. It just so happened later brought the mail where we recieved our new paddle:
This is our new paddle, which can be bought here. It's a great website where all the paddles are home made and the shipping was ridiculously fast. I swear I'm not like doing a cheap plug for them, I'm just a happy customer who is happy to pass along the name of an honest and great company! ANYWAY... spanking time came and we (he) decided to use the new paddle. All I have to say it is, to date, the worst (but best!) implement that has been used on my bottom. It is a very heavy wood that leaves the sting of a bee and the thud of a elephant.
Jake brought me to the very edge of tears, I could feel them welling up in the corners of my eyes right as he stopped. I believe I only received 15 strokes, but honestly, this paddle did in 15 strokes what a half hour hand spanking couldn't do. It was awful.
Afterwords I apologized, still nearly on the edge of tears. We hugged, layed on the bed for a few minutes and now it is behind us.
Needless to say, I won't be leaving the warmers on at night any more. :)
With a sore bottom,
Asia.


No comments:
Post a Comment