I found this article on Yahoo! News. It talks about 5 habits that tend to end marriages. I find it funny because ALL FIVE of the bad habits could be resolved in a D/d relationship.
Why can't society catch on that this way of life is absolutely amazing. I feel so sad when I see failed relationships or relationships that have so many issues that a simple warm butt could fix. :)
Check out this article, and let me know what you think.
http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/5-mistakes-i-continue-to-make-in-my-marriage-2563655/
For now,
Asia.
Ha! I just read this earlier today! :)
ReplyDeleteYes, I see things I must improve so I can better my wife. And also, take heart in that the writer admits she is not perfect also. Regardless, I guess we all know who'll be getting the "warming" :)
haha, at least she admits she's not perfect. Not even a DD wife is perfect!
ReplyDelete